Saturday, April 26, 2014

Summer Music Festival Survival


Hi Everyone!!

We are in the middle of music festival season and I thought it would be fun to share with you exactly what I will be packing this year. I will be doing a series of posts so stay tuned! I hope you'll find this inspiring and helpful! Let us begin!


First things first, the bag!

I think this is a very personal choice, but with the same general idea. I prefer roomy hands-free bags with a crossbody style over backpack styles. Why? This will allow me to take pictures, drink, dance, etc. without worrying about dropping my bag, losing it or being pick-pocketed.

What to look for:

  • Security
  • Space
  • Durability (you don't want it to give out mid fest!)
      Optional: spill-proof

Option #1

Sakroots Artist Convertible Backpack $69
Artist Circle Convertible Backpack in Slate Flower Power
Why I love this:
The exterior is canvas and the interior is polyester which means it is super heavy duty and will last you forever! My fave security feature is that it has a zipper closure under the flap! It is super roomy and versatile converting from a crossbody to a backpack plus it has an adjustable length!! This bag is also great for school!

Option #2


Artist circle  Small Crossbody in White Peace
Why I love this:
The exterior is coated cotton canvas and the interior is polyester which means it is super heavy duty and it is easy to clean! It has a top zip closure and a back zippered pocket. Though the name says it is small, this bag is quite roomy and also has an adjustable length! My favorite feature of this bag is that the exterior is coated which means if you don't have to worry about getting wet...awesome!

Option #3

Forever 21 Cool Girl Faux Leather Backpack

Why I love this:
The exterior is polyurathane and the interior is polyester which means it is super easy to clean and you don't have to worry about getting wet! It has a magnetic flap closure and a drawstring closure for extra peace of mind. This bag has loads of zipper pockets and has room to spare! This bag also has an adjustable length!

Option #4
Mod Girl Satchel in Mint

Why I love this:
The exterior is polyurathane and the interior is polyester which means it is super easy to clean and you don't have to worry about getting wet! The front flap has two magnetic closures. The inside is very pretty and roomy. This bag is the smallest but it is large enough to carry all the basics plus it is cute!! 


There you have it. The bag I will be taking this year is by Sakroots and I've had it for years and years. It is my old trust, has tons of character and I freakin' love it!
Unfortunately, this bag is no longer available. I got it about 3 years ago at Macy's. The closest thing to it is this one. 

If you didn't notice Sakroots is one of my all time faves due to their affordability and high quality products! 


Cheers!

Mireya G.

No comments: