Monday, November 4, 2013

Latest Acquisition: La Roche Posay, Marchesa, Murad, Essence..etc.


Hello Everyone!!

I just got back from good ol' Ulta and made some spur-of-the-moment purchases and a bit more damage than I'd like to admit. Moving on, please!!

REVLON BY MARCHESA IN GUILDED MOSAIC

Let us begin with my most interesting purchase which is the Revlon By Marchesa Nail Art 3D Jewel Appliques in Guilded Mosaic. I hadn't even heard about these until I saw them, and picked them up right away! They had other beautiful designs that were inspired by Marchesa's Fall 2013 looks but opted for a more neutral choice. Very excited about these! 
LA ROCHE-POSAY EAU THERMALE PEUX SENSIBLES

This little something was my meh-why-not-purchase and has been on my list for a while. It is La Roche-Posay's Eau Thermale Peaux Sensibles. It was finally in-stock at Ulta and at a decent price, so into the bag it went! I tried it a few minutes ago, and feels refreshing going onto my skin. I will try it again tomorrow around midday and promise to report back. Thoughts so far? I like it!

Today's most unexpected purchase is by Essence. It is the Colour & Go nail polish in 149 hello marshmallow! It is such a pretty lilac with bits of iridescence that are only noticeable if you look very closely. I am almost ashamed to admit it but I did my nails very fast outside of Ulta! My thoughts? I really like this polish, it is excellent quality considering the price. It has good coverage and color output, and it dries super fast! The best part? This little gem was only $1.99!!! I can see myself purchasing more of these in the near future! Very excited about this too!

I also purchased my Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15|++ moisturizer because I ran out, and also a Maybelline FitMe Foundation in 210 that may or may not go back to Ulta by the end of the week. 

Also, a few other items crossed my path and decided I need to have them. I am trying to be strong and not purchase anything else, but knowing me I will most probably do another latest acquisition post by the end of the week. I will keep you posted. 

As ever and with much love,

Mireya G. 

No comments: