Thursday, November 6, 2014

Review: BareMinerals Lash Domination Mascara


Hello Everyone!

I recently purchased this mascara during the 21 Days of Beauty at Ulta. I first tried this mascara a while back when my mom gave me a sample she received as a gift with purchase. This stuff is ahh-mazing!! 


Normally, I use any mascara because my lashes don't need very much. They're naturally long, curled, and full. This, however, separates my lashes and makes them even longer and fuller! 

Only wearing nude eyeshadow and one very heavy coat. 

Pro:
  1. Long lasting
  2. Doesn't smudge
  3. Brush covers every lash
  4. Patent black formula
  5. Lengthening
  6. Volumizing
  7. Separates lashes
  8. Gives a wide-eyed look
  9. Removes easily
Con:
  1. Becomes very stiff when dry
  2. Can flake
  3. Tube dries out very quickly
With a more dramatic eye look and two coats on the top, one coat on the bottom lashes.

Pro tip:

One coat looks great, but you can also do up to three without looking clumpy or spidery. It is best to do one coat straight after the other before it completely dries. 

Overall, I think this is a great mascara. I would definitely recommend this for daily use. I wear contacts, and haven't had any problems so far. 


What are your thoughts? Have you tried this mascara? I would love to hear from you, please leave me your thoughts below!

Much love,

Mireya G.

No comments: