Monday, September 23, 2013

Latest Acquisition: StriVectin SD Eye Concentrate

New site image

I hope you all get to read this before the promotion is over, which I have no idea when that will be. I ran out of my eye cream about a week ago, and have been putting off repurchasing one until today. I woke up, feeling tired, and on top of that looking terrible! I feel my under eye area to be very dry and definitely need to do something about that.
As I was browsing through my junk mail folder, I came across an Ebates deal saying Skin Store are having a 20% off site-wide plus you earn 12% cash back!  Such an amazing deal!!! Immediately, I ordered it, and after doing the maths it came out to this: 
   
   Original Price: $65
   Ebates/Skin Store Price: $45.76 

Honestly, such a great deal! Skin Store sell amazing brands such as StriVectin, Butter London, Carisonic, Peter Thomas Roth, among many, many more!! Check them out! Let me know what you pick up! 

Much love,

Mireya G. 
   


No comments: