Thursday, October 17, 2013

Latest Acquisiton: Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede Cologne


Peony & Blush Suede  Jo Malone Cologne

Hello lovelies!

I am feeling quite amorous today and so I wanted to share one of my fall must-haves! A you can see from the title, it is also one of my most recent purchases! I must admit, purchasing the Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede Cologne was a big moment for me since it was my first ever Jo Malone acquisition, a huge leap of faith because I had never smelled it before, and it is almost twice the price of all my other fragrances. I usually draw the line at around $50-$60 US dollars which believe you me stretches far more than you'd think. More on that later!


Right. Lets get on with it!

It is very hard for me to describe this fragrance, nothing like I've ever owned before. I must say this is very floral, but the suede definitely makes it wearable for me. I imagine a very strong, super feminine, executive woman to wear this daily. This woman in my mind has long flowing light brunette hair, pale skin, perfectly manicured hands, and wear heels without fail. Her favorite colors are pink and oxblood, and never leaves home without being 100% at her best. Kind of like this:



Clearly, this is not me nor will it ever be, but I still like it and wear it everyday! I can see this taking me straight through the fall and picking it right up again in the spring! Love it!

You can find it here for $115 plus complementary shipping and free samples!

Much love,

Mireya G.

No comments: