Monday, October 28, 2013

Bioderma in Mexico!!


Hello Everybody!

This will be a cheap and cheerful post!  I forgot to tell you about it on Thursday, which is when all of this happened. Anyway, on we go!


As you all know from the Random Post #3, my grandma has been in bad health, and so I have been going back and forth from the US to Mexico all week to visit her. Thursday, my mom decided we should stop by Sam's Club in Mexico to see if we might need anything since it is usually cheaper, and we can find brands we love that we can't get in the states. Off to Sam's we went, and as our shopping excursion was finalizing I spotted from the cashier's desk Bioderma bottles in the pharmacy!! I went over to check it out and not only did they have the Sensitive Skin Micellar Water but also the Sebium Micellar water AND they were about a third of the US price! Ha! Needless to say, I purchased one of each for the whopping price of $94 pesos M.N. which is $7.52 USD for a 500mL bottle. I believe it is also cheaper than the UK of £9.99, am I right? 

So, there you are! If you live in or will be going to Mexico, make sure to stop by a Sam's Club and pick up a bottle or two of Bioderma! 

Much Love,

Mireya G.

No comments: