Sunday, November 24, 2013

Review: Emma Hardie Moringa Amazing Face Cleansing Balm

Moringa Cleansing Balm

Oh. My. God. Seriously, I can't believe it took me this long to get on the Moringa Cleasing Balm bandwagon! I must admit, I was very skeptical about cleansing my oily face with oils! After just one use, I was a convert! Never again is my skin being touched by foaming cleansers, never!
Features of this cleansing balm are:

  1. It is mainly composed of Grape seed oil, and Sweet almond oil! two of my favorite oils of all time!! 
  2. Smells unbelievably luxurious. I can't describe the scent, it is just something you have to smell for yourself. I hate to say it but the smell is something I look forward to every night!
  3. It honest to God removes all traces of makeup, especially eye-makeup!
  4. Rinses clean! All you need to do, is take a damp washcloth and swipe it all off. Twice usually does it for me.
  5. It can be used as a masque. 
  6. Lasts forever!!! A little bit goes a looooong way!
  7. It is so emulsifying that even with all the rubbing you do, you will never tug on your skin!
The final verdict? A definite keeper, I will be purchasing this for time to come! 

I bought mine from FeelUnique.com early summer and arrived about two weeks later. After using it twice a day everyday, I have about 3/4 of the tub left. Not bad!

Have you tried it? If not, you should!

You can purchase the Emma Hardie Moringa Amazing Face Cleansing Balm from FeelUnique.com for $59

Much love,

Mireya G.

           


              

No comments: