Thursday, February 6, 2014

Review: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation



Hello Everyone!!

If you remember from my previous post, over the holidays my skin went out of whack and left me with discolorations and scars. If you haven't read it, click here. Since then, I've been trying to heal my skin and whilst it is doing that I do need to cover it all up!

I must admit there were several strong contenders for this post, but one stood clearly above the rest! I went to the Estee Lauder counter to be color matched and found that I am the shade Tawny!! Such lovely ladies at the counter, they were so patient and gave me a free two week supply of two different shades!

Why I love this foundation? Several reasons, actually!!

It doesn't contain fragrance, it is hypoallergenic, full coverage, non-comodogenic, doesn't transfer, velvety soft, lightweight, 31 shades are available, and lasts for such a long time, 15-hours to be exact!!

The coverage it offers can vary from light to full coverage, depending on how much and how you apply, you're the boss!!!

Depending on your skin, you might not need to set it, it practically sets itself!! You can use it as a concealer, perfect!!

It works with or without a primer, though I strongly recommend you use one.

Did I mention it is full coverage?? Honestly, this thing covers everything and the kitchen sink!! It is freakin amazing!!! The website is very modest and says it has a buildable medium coverage, but in my book it is very full coverage.

Impressive, no? I thought so!

All of this and the price is unbelievable! You can own this little gem for only $37, click here.

PRO TIP:  It dries/sets quite rapidly therefore it is best applied to one area at a time before moving on to the next.

Have you tried it? What are your thoughts? Leave your comments below!!

Much love,

-Mireya G.


No comments: