Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Year, New You? Nah!


Hello Everyone!

Hope everybody had a wonderful Holiday and awesome start to 2014! Better late than never, eh? To keep positive juju flowing, I am dedicating this post to changes and new adventures, I jest it is mostly admin stuff!!


First up, some admin...I know, I know! I've noticed through the admin side of this here blog that many of you are not yet following me, please do humor me and click the follow buttons found on the right side of the panel, or the embedded links, pretty please!

You have multiple options:

Facebook
Twitter
Follow by email, --sorry can't link it. use the widget found on the right panel  :)
+Google
Instagram

To be honest though, I mostly use Facebook, I'm terrible with all the rest. +Google seems to be automatic and quite useful on the notifications front, so I suggest you give that one a click!

Moving on, I would also like to give a very warm welcome to all the new visitors from Russia, France, the UK, Ukraine, Indonesia, Germany, USA, Greece, and Mexico; yes I know you're there!! Hello and welcome to my blog!!! Please do have a looksie around, there are few but useful posts and spoiler alert: several reviews coming!

Also, since this post is about positivism and all, please don't be afraid to leave me comments! Any comments, really. I honestly do want to hear what you have to say. For example, is there something you would like me to improve as far as the layout of the page goes? Is there a product you want me to try out? What do you think of the posts? Is there something you'd like me to write on? Would you like to hear about subscription beauty boxes? Should I keep the format of the posts? More pictures, less writing? Should I do tags? Would you like to know more about me? Go on, suggest! Bonus pretty points shall be distributed!!

Oh by the way, Happy New Year of the Horse!!! According to the Chinese calendar, we are now on the year of the horse! 

UPDATES!!

New life updates, my heart has yet again been broken, well sort of. I keep meeting unavailable men, honestly I don't know how this keeps happening! How do I stop it? How do I meet normal, available men??

I am not teaching this semester!! This came out of the blue, really. I am to take the GRE at the end of February!! I have so many things going on that it is really in the best interest of all parties involved that I don't attempt to educate young minds for the time being!! I kind of miss it though, mostly the paycheck.

I've lost nearly 20 pounds!! This is probably the best thing that happened over the holidays! Don't worry, it was over the course of nearly three months and under medical supervision. Yayy!!

I learned how to properly pray the Rosary! This was out of necessity and I am very proud of it!!

I purged my entire house of all old and unused things!! It all went to the Goodwill!! Somehow, 3-full-to-the-brim-mid size-SUV trips later, I still feel like my house is very full and I want to get rid of more stuff. I think I'm addicted, is that weird?


Alright, I think I'm just rambling now. Anyway, I hope you had great holidays! What did you get for Christmas? Remember, leave comments, share, and subscribe!!!

Lots of love,

-Mireya G.






No comments: