Monday, August 19, 2013

Glittery Mint Nails


Hello Everyone!

Here is another tribute to my summer love: Green With Envy polish from Maybelline Color Show. In case you haven't read my previous post, let me tell you why I love this so much. First off, it is the perfect color that will compliment any skin tone. It can be paired with many other nail colors, art, etc., to produce beautiful fresh looks. Would you like to see more looks with this one color? I totally wouldn't mind doing it! Leave a comment below on what you would like to see!


Now down to the meaty stuff, this particular polish is so pigmented, I hardly even need two coats, it wears for ages, and it dries quickly even though it is not one of its claims. I usually apply it about 40 to 50 minutes before I go to bed, wait 15 minutes for it to dry completely, then I simply go about my night regime, then off to bed. The next morning, my work is still beautiful, with no marks in sight! I can see myself wearing this color for at least half of the year, and did I mention it is super affordable?


                
For this look, I used one base coat, two very thin coats of Green With envy, one thin coat of Pure Ice in Spit Fire, followed by one top coat.


I would love to hear from you. Have you tried this? Have you found a better one?

Much love,
-Mireya G.


P.S. I highly recommend this, you really need this in your life!

No comments: