Thursday, July 11, 2013

Arturo´s Bday


Hello Everybody!

Today is a very special day, it is my cousin Arturo's B-day, I just wanted to wish him the very best, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Moving on, today's look was achieved in about 10 minutes because I was in a rush to get out the door. I used the same techniques from the previous post but instead of using green eyeshadow, I opted for shimmery browns and a pretty bronze hue. I really wanted to keep my eye-makeup as neutral as
possible, but also kinda light since I knew I was going to be outside for my cousin's BBQ. Last Christmas, I participated in a secret santa sort of thing at work and my gift was a super huge set full of eyeshadow/blush/lip gloss combination palettes by Markwins. I must admit, I was very skeptical of using them out of fear of breaking out or the color not lasting all day. When I finally used them, I was positively surprised to find that I did not break out, everything is super pigmented and my face lasts all day! As you might suspect, I used one of those palettes today. It was my first time using this one which has very pretty greens and beautiful shimmery browns. As you can see, my makeup lasted well into the evening! Anyway, I will try to find out where this set was purchased or at least post a picture of the set or individual palettes.

Thanks a bunch!
-Mireya G.

No comments: