Saturday, July 27, 2013

David Garrett

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to share something with you all. David is a German-American violinist and he is one of my favorite artists for many, many reasons! He and Marcus Wolf (guitarist) were in New York at LiveStream yesterday, recording a live chat session where they played a few pieces from his new album and answered fan's questions! He is such a great artist and free spirit, please check out his video. I promise, I am NOT being sponsored to write about him. I just really, really love and admire David! As a classical musician myself, I believe that his approach to classical music is such a friendly way to get younger people interested in the arts and in classical music! Please listen to the video and if you like it, share it! I believe music is super important in all aspects of life and is something that people of all ages can come together to enjoy! Click the link below.*

David Garrett on Livestream Sessions

Thanks!
-Mireya G.





*I don't know how long this link will be available. If it doesn't work and you want to listen to his music try YouTube, Pandora or Spotify channels with just his name. 

No comments: